Anything and EVERYTHING Pokemon. I’ve been secretly obsessed with the Pokemon games that came out throughout my childhood and have literally played ALL OF THEM. Now that I’m 24, it’s a tad embarrassing to admit, but whatever. Screw them hater paters.
Avril Lavigne. I’ve been listening to her music since her first album came out when I was 9. Well, honestly… I think I have a pretty big guilty pleasure for pop music in general. Not very many people would expect that from me, but I have a wide range of taste when it comes to music.
Poutine. It’s so not healthy for me, but why does it have to be so dang goooooood?!?
Reality TV Shows. I know it sounds really bad, but there is something pretty comforting about watching how insane those lives on TV can be. It makes me appreciate my drama-less life even more.
Hello world (if anyone is reading this, haha)
I am back to writing after a long hiatus due to lack of a cellphone and just plain ol’ procrasination. I feel like now, more than ever, I should be writing. I need to stop keeping all my thoughts in my head. It’s not healthy.
I’ve felt a whirlwind of different emotions in the past little while. I found out that my older sister, is struggling with something pretty serious. Something that could cost her her life and her family. I thought she had shaken all of this, but I guess it’s only gotten worse. She’s starting to get herself healthy again, but she has zero support from her so-called boyfriend/baby daddy. All he’s been doing is drinking until he’s sick, playing victim and blaming my sister for everything. It’s so heartbreaking. She doesn’t deserve to feel like she’s alone like that.
So I figured it’s best if I go and see my sister on Friday. I’m going to take the bus there and stay until the beginning of next week. I’m hoping to bring her spirits up and be there for her so she can take it easy (for herself and her growing baby). I haven’t seen her in about five years and this will be the first time I meet my three year old nephew. Time needs to hurry up so I’m there already!
My mom informed me, a couple days ago, that she’s now on Oxygen. She had been suffering pretty seriously since her radiation treatments (back in 2015-2016). I’m glad her quality of life has been improved, but I’m so frustrated that she didn’t tell me about it at all until it came up casually in conversation. My entire family does that and it fricken scares me. Regardless, it was incredible getting to talk to her on the phone and hear her voice. It’s been way too long.
Well, I suppose that’s all that update energy I have for now. I’m going to make a reminder on my phone to actually post on here once a day. Writing is so good for my soul. I keep forgetting that.
what a loooooong day… whew.
- I’m a 24 year old, British Columbia born, stoner chick.
- I smoke ALOOOOOOOOOT of weed.
- My favorite colors are yellow, purple and royal blue.
- I have a six year old Norwegian Forest Cat and his name is Cheeko (AKA Cheekers, Cheeks, Sneeks, Squeaks).
- I have an impeccable memory. Sometimes it’s a cure more than a blessing.
- I have a sister who is 10 years older than me and then one that is 15 years older. Their names are Ashley (34) and Stacey (39).
- I’m TERRIFIED of clowns.
- I’m named after an album by the musician, Steely Dan.
- I’m super empathetic.
- I taught myself how to skateboard and I taught myself to ride “goofy”.
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh
- Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby, Jr.
- Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block
- The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins
- Love Lies Beneath By Ellen Hopkins
- Traffick by Ellen Hopkins
- Collateral By Ellen Hopkins
- New Zealand
Unfortunately, this day of my blog challenge is pretty much impossible to do because of me being a new blogger here on WordPress.
Oh well, on to the next!
Tomorrow is my second shift at my new job at Dollarama.
My first shift was on Friday and the entire eight hours went so smoothly. It’s been a really long time since I’ve actually enjoyed being at work. This new place fills me with so much excitement and yearn to learn (LOL). I only have a short five hour shift tomorrow evening so that will fly by like nothing.
Morgan and I took a lil’ road trip to this dispensary that’s about a 45 minute drive away from the city we live in. Both of us were in the mood for some nice (and CHEAP) edibles so we figured “why not?”. We bought a bag of THC infused BBQ chips, a peanut butter cookie each and three pre-rolled doobies and we tore into the chips immediately after leaving the dispensary.
Now, we’re at home and I’ve got a nice lil’ buzz going on. Ah, 2018 just keeps getting better and better.
Compassion for people and animals. Don’t judge based on appearance.
Love metal music and be open minded to listening to new things.
Be loving and affectionate.
Be smart and carry a real conversation.
Don’t try to be anyone but yourself.
The man I’m gonna marry one day is every single one of these things. I love you so much, Morgan Phillip Summerskill. ❤
- Aggressively obnoxious people; the kind of person that has to be loud and the center of attention all the time. They frickin’ drain my energy like none other.
- Hater pater’s hatin’ on the weed lifestyle. Just because it’s not for you, doesn’t mean it gives you the right to trash talk potheads.
- Master manipulators. They tend to find a way to sneak into your life and make you believe they mean the best intentions (THEY DON’T)
- Bad hygiene. DUH!
- The lack of knowledge of the difference between “to, too, two” and “there,their,they’re”.