- I’m a 24 year old, British Columbia born, stoner chick.
- I smoke ALOOOOOOOOOT of weed.
- My favorite colors are yellow, purple and royal blue.
- I have a six year old Norwegian Forest Cat and his name is Cheeko (AKA Cheekers, Cheeks, Sneeks, Squeaks).
- I have an impeccable memory. Sometimes it’s a cure more than a blessing.
- I have a sister who is 10 years older than me and then one that is 15 years older. Their names are Ashley (34) and Stacey (39).
- I’m TERRIFIED of clowns.
- I’m named after an album by the musician, Steely Dan.
- I’m super empathetic.
- I taught myself how to skateboard and I taught myself to ride “goofy”.
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh
- Requiem for a Dream by Hubert Selby, Jr.
- Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block
- The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins
- Love Lies Beneath By Ellen Hopkins
- Traffick by Ellen Hopkins
- Collateral By Ellen Hopkins
- New Zealand
Unfortunately, this day of my blog challenge is pretty much impossible to do because of me being a new blogger here on WordPress.
Oh well, on to the next!
Compassion for people and animals. Don’t judge based on appearance.
Love metal music and be open minded to listening to new things.
Be loving and affectionate.
Be smart and carry a real conversation.
Don’t try to be anyone but yourself.
The man I’m gonna marry one day is every single one of these things. I love you so much, Morgan Phillip Summerskill. ❤
- Aggressively obnoxious people; the kind of person that has to be loud and the center of attention all the time. They frickin’ drain my energy like none other.
- Hater pater’s hatin’ on the weed lifestyle. Just because it’s not for you, doesn’t mean it gives you the right to trash talk potheads.
- Master manipulators. They tend to find a way to sneak into your life and make you believe they mean the best intentions (THEY DON’T)
- Bad hygiene. DUH!
- The lack of knowledge of the difference between “to, too, two” and “there,their,they’re”.
Anything and EVERYTHING Pokemon. I’ve been secretly obsessed with the Pokemon games that came out throughout my childhood and have literally played ALL OF THEM. Now that I’m 24, it’s a tad embarrassing to admit, but whatever. Screw them hater paters.
Avril Lavigne. I’ve been listening to her music since her first album came out when I was 9. Well, honestly… I think I have a pretty big guilty pleasure for pop music in general. Not very many people would expect that from me, but I have a wide range of taste when it comes to music.
Poutine. It’s so not healthy for me, but why does it have to be so dang goooooood?!?
Reality TV Shows. I know it sounds really bad, but there is something pretty comforting about watching how insane those lives on TV can be. It makes me appreciate my drama-less life even more.
- Every person in school that ever bullied me (and there were ALOT of them): I grew up fine, no thanks to any of you. While you were calling me names at 12; the names I didn’t even understand then, I was dealing with abuse at home and having to fend for myself all the time. While you were making fun of me for my mom being on welfare, I was making KD for myself while my mom worked two effing jobs just to keep a roof over my head. While you were calling me fat, I was starving myself and hating what I saw looking back at me in the mirror. Anyway, I survived all of that and blossomed into something better than any of you will ever be.
- I won’t actually name this person, but they’d know who they were if they ever read this: I wanted nothing but to be your friend and have you actually give an eff about me, but you couldn’t. You didn’t like how people showed their concern for the REAL stuff happening in my life during our high school years. I was dealing with an effing mother who was doing crack and rarely ever around and when she was around, she was awful to be around. At 13, when you told me to go kill myself because you stupidly thought I, like you, cut myself for attention. I didn’t. What I did do, that night while my mom was away at work, was find her Trazedone (antidepressant) and swallow a literal handful with a cup of water. I called you after and you didn’t seem to give two shits. I’m lucky I didn’t DIE, but you didn’t care. Throughout the years, I trusted you over and over again and you just kept back stabbing me and making me feel so alone and excluded with our group of friends. I remember the last time I trusted you… I found out I was pregnant when I was just a month shy of 19. I felt so alone until I found out through a mutual friend, that you were going through the exact same thing. I reached out to you and told you all about what was going on. I trusted you. And then… I find out only months after moving away, that you told A BUNCH of people all about me and my struggle. I don’t have time for people like you anymore. Friends don’t effing do that. You are no friend of mine.
- Morgan, the man I’m gonna marry: I’m so lucky to have someone as compassionate as you in my life. In such a short time, you’ve helped me blossom in so many different ways. I’ve never, ever been so happy in my entire life and every day, I fall for you more and more. I look forward to forever with you.
I confess that I have a very strong and pure hatred for sock and sandals. I don’t understand why it disgusts me so much, but it does. Ick.
My mom is the only person I have ever been able to tolerate that awful fashion-disaster with, but even then. Literally no one can make that combo look good!